Pick your Job!
Education and training
Education is a top priority for Victoria"s future success. This important field includes the teaching and learning of specific skills in schools, universities, TAFEs and in the workplace. Training or professional development prepares people for careers in differ ent areas and allows them to develop skills which will benefit their employers, the Victorian economy and ultimately the Victorian community.
- Course accreditation officer
- Curriculum development officer/project officer
- Early childhood teacher
- Guidance officer/psychologist
- Policy developer
- Research officer
- School support officer/teacher aides primary and secondary
- Teacher - primary
- Teacher - secondary
- Teacher - special education
- Vocational education and training teacher
- Koorie education coordinator
- Koorie transition officer
- Koorie engagement support officer
A career with the Victorian Government can offer you more...